Monday, March 16, 2009

Hauls with Reviews!

Soooooo I thought I'd do a Haul Blog like all the other cool beauty loving bloggers out there! Hollaaa! All these products were bought at CVS. And these were accumulated after 3 trips...so enjoy?


L'Oreal Telescopic in Blackest Black
This is now one of my top drugstore mascaras! It lengthens the shat out of my lashes but it still looks rather natural, it also thickens a wee-bit and unlike Full N' Soft the mascara is very black and does a good job covering my blonde lashes! However one minor flaw is that the wand has a hard time getting back in the tube but its nothing big, just gotta really get it in there! (that's what she said)


Physcian's Formula Baked Collection in Baked Oatmeal
I'm starting to love PF's eyeshadows! They last long and are true to color! This trio can be wet/dry. Today I used the middle one wet and the other 2 dry and really liked it for a simple everyday look! I have a Covergirl Trio in like colors but they are NO WHERE as intense as these!


Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Lipgloss in "535: Eternal Blossom" (Top) and "530: Infinite Rose" (Bottom)
BOGO! I needed lip color and I saw that these as well as ALL Revlon Face and Lip were Buy One Get One Free and everything else is Buy One Get One Half Off sooo I picked up 2 neutral colors and love them. The top one kinda gives my lips that stung look. It also has a nice shimmer that won't make you look like a 12 year old Slutty McSlut-Slut!


Revlon's Colorstay Foundation in "Combonation/Oily and 110 Pale As Shit (Or Ivory)" and Revlon's Colorstay Concealer in "Light"
I just got these and the lipglosses today and I heart these! They went on awesomely and smoothly and have thus far did a really good job covering my acne. I'll have to see just how long they last though. And the concealer has .5% salicylic acid! Also BOGO!



L'Oreal De Crease
Because I don't have Urban Decay's Primer Potion. This and the mascara I have been using for a week and really like it!



Sally Hansen' Nail Polish Pen in Hot Pink
I'm returning this cluterfuck. If Revlon Colorstay Mascara (you know the one that makes your lashes look like an effing spider) were a nailpolish, well it would be this. Clumpy and chunky come to mind when describing the effing brush and overall nail painting. I never cursed so much while painting my damn nails. Not to mention it is near impossible when its done with your less dominate hand and well it just sucks.
♥ Chelsea

Oh and an update on the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser for my sister (yeah I linked you Sam!): Uhm ok so ITS EFFING IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE PUMP UNSCRWED! I just took off the damn thing...but after swearing at it long enough the pump works. Anyways its really tingly..clearned up a wee bit after 1 use...wohoo!

2 comments:

  1. i almost bought one of those nail pens glad i didnt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I actually HEART the nail pens, but I only paint my toes. Never my hands. They dry super fast, and the heavier brush works fine on toes.
    My biggest beauty blunder occurred just north of the toes. Rimmel Sun Shimmer for Legs. It's like a non-tanning bronzer/leg makeup. (I HATE self tanner. I also hate pasty legs. I thought this would be a good compromise. Just rub DIRT all over your legs, instead.) I even tried cutting this stuff with lotion for just a tint, but not even a drop of this stuff is okay. To top it off, once it's on, you need to scrub it off or it just streaks worse. So in other words, shower and start over. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete