My purse I got for Christmas and love. Betseyville black velvet satchel. It also makes a kick ass pillow for my 3 hour Government Administration lecture.
It is kinda hard to tell in this picture but usually everything is contained. Ok, except my notecards. Otherwise I'm disgustingly organized.
My keys to my house, dorm, mailroom, and other places. And I have my meal card and sliding door key thing. That picture does not look like me at all. It looks like a 50 year old Ginger Asian.
Worst phone ever. I'm on my 4th one haha.
I swear I'm addicted to notecards. No joke I made like 300-400 for my Criminal Justice final last semester. These are for math. They're like the best studying tool ever.
My boring black wallet. I hate carrying cash so it almost always go straight to the bank.
Yes, I carry around a spare phone charger becuase my phone always dies. I also have a lame Bluetooth thing becasue I can't make calls when its charging. It fits in that little case which came in a set of 3, that, my purse makeup bag and my real makeup bag. $4 at Target!
This is the other bag it came with. I only carry random things in my makeup bag. Tide To Go, Chapstick, my 2nd favorite eyeliner (Phsycian's Formula), LaVanilla rollerball perfume, hand cream and extra strength Tylenol. The Coach wristlet holds my camera which I like to carry around because well...you never know!
Pink Zune and Pink huge headphones. Normally I carry my smaller pink headphones and keep those for in dorm use but my little ones broke.
All my crap after I emptied it haha.
The cute little mirror my purse came with!
If you want blog this too! I'd love to see!
♥ Chelsea

that is such a cute purse!! i laughed out loud when i read a 50 year old ginger asian. ha ha ha
ReplyDelete