♥ ♥
First I got into Lambda Sigma! Yay! Its an Honors' society for sophomores. Yeah they like burst into my class and announced it. If you're going to burst into class you might as well also break into song & dance.
♥ ♥
My math teacher like loves me. She is OLD like OLD OLD. I'm like her go-to-girl, I don't know how I was assigned that position but...and yes everyone in my class has noticed this. Its getting creeps. Like last week she asked me to stay after class and was like "Now, I know you get this and should do very well on the test but it will be a bit easier for the other students because they don't get it like you do." How do you respond to that?
♥ ♥
My roommate and her new boyfriend, who she calls like 53563513 a day, make cupcakes sound so dirty. She's all "OH I LOVE CUPCAKES" "I WANT SOME CUPCAKES" "I JUST LOVE CUPCAKES", bitch ruined cupcakes for me.
♥ ♥
The dorm laundry room is disgusting. I did 3 loads today...and snapped these pics
Yes a laundry basked that looks like a cow....full of clothes...
People like to leave their clothes everywhere. I had to touch the ones on top of the dryer so I could use the effing thing.
♥ Chelsea

ohhhh man the days that i was in college! back in the day if someone left there clothes in the dryer or anywhere in the laundry room for at least 24 hours everyone would go laundry shopping!..horrible yes. but i got the best pair of 7 jeans that fit me perfectly still to this day!
ReplyDelete