Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bracket Fun!

Ok I'm gonna do a regular blog post so my sister doesn't think I'm obsessed with makeup! Which I'm not at all...I just do beauty posts for shits and giggles and its fun and girly and cancels out the manliness of my roommate playing Halo 24/7. And there are like thousands of others who do it to.

I love sports. I may not be great at them but I love being able to watch ESPN. The only real sport I care about is baseball (thus my blog name-Yankees). But people like to ask me about my March Madness Bracket. I don't watch any of the games nor do I give crap about them!

I'll explain to you my logic. Actually first I'll admit I made mine on ESPN.com and forgot to save/print it but still I'll share with you how to create an awesome bracket (even though its too late)

1. I see if I know anyone who goes/went to that school. Syracuse? We have alum in the fam! UConn? I would have gone there if I didn't slack off my freshmen and sophmore year of high school.

2. But if I know someone who goes to that school that I don't like then I'll pick the other team. Like BU.

3. I see if I know anyone who lives in the same state as the school. Missouri? Yup! I choose you Mizzou!

4. I then see who their mascot is. If its lame, well then, you're basketball team is gonna be as lame.

5. I'll see what their colors are. If they have boring colors like Blue and White like EVERYONE does then I choose the other team. Be original!

With that said I have Syracuse over UConn. And its looking good for me!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment