Saturday, March 28, 2009

Product Updates

Ok so a week or two ago I did a little haul. And now I thought I'd share some information on those products with you...some changes...

The first being the Biore Ice Cleanser


This felt soooooo good and clean and I loved the smell. After only a few days it made my combo skin uncomfortably tight and dry. I have never had that happen to me! I have stopped using it for maybe a week now and my skin is still recovering. Damn you, Biore.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Ok the flimsy plastic wand is seriously pissing me off! Mine keeps bending no matter how gently I put it in the damn container. One of these days its gonna break off. Its making me want to try the Lash Stilleto, any comments?

Revlon Colorstay CONCEALER

Ok let me warn you right now, it does have .5% Salacylic acid so DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR EYES!! I didn't think it would do much but it dried out my under eye area FAST. Works well on blemishes and should only be applied to blemishes.


On a random dorm related note, last week my RA left and was damn mad about it. She was ripping down all the posters in our hall and screaming and cursing. Rumor is she was caught smoking pot. Needless to say when 1/8 of the floor was washing their face that night that it was all we talked about. Speaking of the public bathroom...WHY MUST PEOPLE TALK ON THEIR PHONES WHILE GOING TO THE BATROOM? It is effin disgusting. This morning not only did one girl do that BUT SHE DIDN'T BOTHER TO CLOSE THE STUPID STALL DOOR.

Oh, and so this week I need to make sure I have $0 balance so I can register for housing next year...so when I checked my balance this is what I saw.


I have my 75 pennies all counted!!

Sorry for a crappy post but just wanted to do one!
♥ Chelsea

Oh and Happy Birthday to my Sister!!

2 comments:

  1. omg talking on the phone while going to the bathroom...ew. can the person on the other line here her pushing..( if # 2 was the case)

    i havent tried telescopic..now i dont think i will. i like lash stiletto has a first coat to my lashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i clean my brushes about every week and its really quick with soap and water..im going to do a video on it bc i refuse to spend 30min on one brush... thats redic. i have better things to do like talk to brushes and eat tacos

    ReplyDelete