Besides being super girlie and fun, there is another reason why I LOVE it (as you will see). Its because I cannot wear pink.
Yup, I'm pale-freckled-rosey-and-red-headed (I was avoiding saying the "g" word, "ginger" but I am not that freckled) and pink looks awful on me. Sometimes I slip it in but those times are few. I do love the VS' Pink, just the words pink remind me of the color.
So since I can't wear pink in my wardrobe, that doesn't mean my room can't be pink (by the way, my roommate isn't a fan of the color)
You tell me, is this too much pink? I don't believe in such a thing!
First my rug, it has some pink in it (my room is all pink and brown)
The inside of my purse is hot pink
My vacuum is pink
My big ass pillow is pink, as well as my pens and my book bag
A pink chair
Pink container
Pink make-up bag
Pink lamp
Pink bedding- okay, it DID come with pale pink sheets but I just thought brown would look so much cooler and it does!
Pink Desk Lamp
A pink computer mouse and pink headphones
Pink Post-Its
Pink fuzzy slippers
Pink Towels
I think I am!
♥ Chelsea

i want that pink vacuum!
ReplyDelete