Friday, April 3, 2009

The Ins & Outs For March

Thought I'd do one of these!

In
- Declaring my major! Wohoo! I'm now Criminal Justice/Pre-Law
- Being able to finally wear flip-flops
- Hot pink nails
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation + Concealer + Mineral Lipgloss
- Getting into Lambda Sigma Honors Society
- Neutragena Moisturizer for Combo skin!
- The Physician's Formula Baked Collection eyeshadows! (Only have Baked Oatmeal, I'm gonna wait till they go on sale to get more!)
- HAVING A FREAKING A IN MATH?! Say whaaaat?!

Out
- Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser: Made my skin so dry and uncomfortably dry! Shame cause it smelled good!
- L'Oreal Telescopic's Wand: Mine is so messed up because it is impossible to get in the tube
- Housing deposit going from $100 to $400
- Papers, papers, papers!
- Midterms, midterms, midterms!
- Heat being set to 80 degrees in the dorm!
- My upstairs neighbors getting wasted on a Tuesday and singing horribly at 2 in the morning
- My super cute pink Sonia Kashuk brush set (that were pre-orderd and now back-ordered!) taking forever to come!
- Pomegrante gum, I love pomegrante but the Orbit gum is soooour!

I'd ♥ to see what your's are!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment