Monday, April 13, 2009

EVOhOh!

So I came back from class and had to walk past the mirror in my room and looked at my eye makeup when I saw...A RED DOT?!

It looked as though someone took a red lip-liner and like made a huge dot on my eye lid crease. IT WAS EFFIN BLOOD. Who has ever heard of that?! So weird!

Anyways, its 1130 at night and I'm doing laundry and eating dinner. Dinner (and Lunch!!) is composed of Easter candy, Pop Tart and G2.

But to my original meaning for my blog. I, being the broke college student I am, found a cheap makeup remover. And you probably have it in your kitchen.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO).

Courtney (CourtCosmetics, she is my fav YT Guru her channel is HERE) told me she cleans her brushes with EVOO and I heard of a few others doing the same thing AND using it to remove their eye makeup!

Lemme say this, THAT SHAT MELTS OFF! It did an amazing job removing even waterproof products!! I'm really liking it! I hate spending like $5-$10 on "real" makeup removers but honestly, EVOO is better! Just make sure you rinse it off and you'll be good! I am really impressed.

Why am I drinking G2 (low cal Gatorade)? It reminds of the gym, and being active. And playing soccer. God, I need to go to the gym but I'm so busy. I mean come on! Its what time and I'm just having lunch and dinner!?

Ok thats all I'll ramble, just wanted to do a quick post! I'll try to do more this week!

♥ Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. um you are my favorite blogger. i didnt get any easter candy!! boooo!!!

    ReplyDelete