Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm going to do a quick post because I'm gonna be busy these next few days doing makeup work and a big term paper!

Anyways, I'm doing better (woah, at this time a week ago I was so knocked out and being operated on!) still pretty sore. I have some lovely scars. I'm using the whole "I just got my appendix out!" excuse as much as possible, who wouldn't? I actually went back to school on Monday but that wore me out fast! I skipped my speech on Tuesday, my professor actually didn't care since I had an excuse, and today was my day off!

Oh my damn. I'm sooo sore. My surgeon removed my bandaids today and left my wounds all exposed. Uhm, hello? I legit have a fear all my organs are doing to fall out, the cut is not that big but still. Ew. Ew. Ew. I kinda miss being pushed around in a wheelchair by some pretty hot guys. This one guy who had sleeves...oh my goodness. I wish I wasn't in so much pain and then knocked out so I could remember how hot he was.

Anyways! I wanna do some pics. I'm gonna post one of my biggest scar. SO YOU ARE WARNED!!



By the way thats my belly button, I sent this to my friend and she was all "OH SHIT. IS THAT THE HOLE THEY HAD TO MAKE?!" Its not tooo bad! LOOK CUTENESS AHEAD TO DISTRACT YOU! Hahah.



On the left is a bear my friend brought me. And on the right, well right after I got back from the hospital and my mom arrived she brought me straight to Build A Bear! How cute! I thought it was an awesome idea. Even if I was a drugged up mess and had to jump around and kiss the bear's heart before putting it inside!



Hahaha I put a matching Hello Kitty bandaid on my bear, where an appendix would be!



And then I got a bunch of goodies from my sister from perpetualkid.com! Bahaha I legit laughed out loud when I got it. I now have the fairy bandages on me because they are made with real fairy wings for extra healing power...or so they claim! I also got Jesus chapstick, Unicorn gum (bahaha which says I'll poop sunshine just like unicorns!) and pens. The pens say things like "Stuffed with Love Taxidermy!! Ask about our goldfish discount!" and "Shecky the Clown! Great for Bar Mitzvags, Weddings and Interventions!" Hahaha! Thanks Sam!

Thats all for now!
♥ Chelsea

3 comments:

  1. Hey girll!! I decided to move on to blogger as well =] I'm so sorry about your surgery I'm glad it all went well and you have a nice excuse to use now! and your build a bear is soo cute. i saw the yankee shirt lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it did get over whelming having a million "ish" sites - i mean its a good idea having certain topics but i think it would of benefited xanga to have it ALL be on just xanga as opposed to everywhere!! I just got fed up with everything on there!

    &...i know that at my store we have a couple of the squeaky pink wash idk if maybe the store you went to was out? i'd try ordering online OR you can try the secret garden nourishing body wash omggg its alot better and it will make your skin MUCH softer...but the downfall is it goes way to fast!

    ReplyDelete