Monday, April 6, 2009

Telescopic v Lash Stilleto

How is it that before I started college I used to always go to bed at 11 and since I started I don't go to bed until 1 or 2 in the morning?! Oh boyy. Be forwarned.

I know like no one, besides my sister, reads this for personal blogs. So I'll do one quickie. I got the highest grade (I think) on my Criminal Justice test...it was beyond hard. And I got an 86. Ohh yess. Haha I'm listening to Snakes on a Plane by like a 1000 artists. Its awesome. Oh I'm ready for it, C'MON BRING IT! Ok time to talk beauty? They just said whore parade. Ok..

So I thought I'd do a comparison between the L'Oreal Telescopic and Maybelline Lash Stilleto. As I noted a post or two ago...L'Oreal owns Maybelline and I wanted to see how simialr their best selling lengthening produts (Canada?! 10 points if you get that! Think e-mail) are.

I even took a picture! Sorry my eyelids look like a greasy hotmess, its my flash. I got bored writing my paper!



Telescopic:
Pros:
* Thickens a wee bit
* The brush is super flexible and I can wiggle in between my lashes
* One coat seemed to do the job
* Looks more natural

Con:
* The brush is super flexible and bends easily going into the package

Lash Stilleto
Pros:
* Spreads my lashes apart
* Lengthened just as well as Telescopic

Cons:
* IT SMELLS LIKE A SKUNK AND A SHARPIE. Not something I wanna smell in the morning!
* There is barely any product on the wand! Need multiple coats!

My verdict? I'm going back to Telescopic. Boy, am I glad I got LS for free in a BOGO! They are equal with lengthening but LS SMELLS!!

♥ Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. yeah i think as much as i wanted to like LS i need to go back to Telescopic!

    ReplyDelete