Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Caps Lock Key is Getting a Work Out!

Hello my lovely subscribers/readers!

So today I decided to go to the bookstore and sell some books back (all of them except the few I need to study from). Ohmahgosh.

Brace yourself.

This year I probably spent an effing grand on damn books! BOOKS! So I want to get my money back for these little effers. So I tried to last semester and they were all "Oh I'm sorry we can't take these books because those classes aren't being offered next semester!"

SO? ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT NEVER AGAIN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER SELL THESE BRAND NEW EDITION BOOKS?!

So fast-forward to today. I want money for makeup and Coldstone (what smarty pants for putting one in a college town along with 4 bars). Oh, and groceries. (Haha in that order..jk?)

I'm all "I'm gonna sell my books again!" So I bring back 3 books from last semester because maybe the dbags will accept them now and one from this semester I never used.

So 4 books. She scans the first one and tells me its worth nothing.

A MOTHA EFFING $90 BOOK MAGICALLY IS WORTH NOTHING AFTER A SEMESTER.

Then she tells me I can get something for one book. $35 for a book that was bought for a $100 more. Then...this is where I got pissed.

Mind you, all of these books are special editions for my school. My professors like I don't know, graced their damn precense on it and made them worth more and earn the title of being a special effing edition for my special effing college.

So then the girl was like "We only accept these books when they're in the packaging".

OH. MY. DAMN. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MOTHAFETCHING PSYCHIC ABILITIES TO TOUCH A BOOK AND MAGICALLY READ IT WITH MY FETCHING MAGICAL POWERS WITHOUT OPENING THE DAMN THING, I CAN'T GET CRAP FOR THESE BOOKS? GODFORBID I EFFING READ MY DAMN TEXT BOOK WHILE THE FETCHING GUY WITH A 0.9 GPA (there are some, they're athletes) CAN SELL IT BACK AND GET SOMETHING FOR IT BECAUSE HE WAS PROBABLY TOO STUPID TO TAKE OFF THE DAMN PLASTIC PACKAGING.

BOTH COST LKE $150. AND I EFFING GET NOTHING CAUSE I EFFING TOOK THE DAMN EFFING BOOK OUT OF THE EFFING PACKAGING.

OH AND THEN THE LAST BOOK WHICH MY PROFESSOR WROTE AND HAS NO VALUE ELSEWHERE IS WORTH $0.

For Sale
1. Criminal Justice book missing a few chapters cause my professor didn't like them- $20
2. Math for idiots that only need to take basic math to get it over with-$20
3. An English book full of stories my lit professor liked-$10

Buy 2 for $30 and they love you long time. Also can pay in Mac.

♥ Chelsea

Lemme go get a mothaeffing book that teaches me to be an effing psychic and read books without opening them. I'll probably have to open the effing thing and make it worthless.

1 comment: