Yeah I know I haven't blogged in a while..BUT I HAVE A LEGIT EXCUSE.
So this past weekend I babysat my cute cousins (didn't get paid yet...) and they were sick. I got sick. On Tuesday night I spent most of the night in the dorm bathroom. Wednesday morning I woke up and my lower right abdomen was hurting. I was all "Wtf, Mate" and WebMDed that shit.
My appendix was what was hurting. So I was like hot damn! And I called my Dad (because my mommy lives far from my college) and went to the ER (because my mom, a nurse, suggested I go). And of course it was my Dad's birthday...YEAH, I HEARD IT.
So I got at the ER at 1 and they were all YO lets IV you! I hate IVs. Hate, hate, hate. Then they were all "lets rule out that its not your appendix!" and made me drink white liquidy/soildy shit for a CT scan. So I watched the Archbishop or whatev get inducted into the NYC Hall of Catholic Fame or whatever. And by 5 I got a CT scan.
Blah blah blah later that night my doc came in and was like "Damyum girl, its your appendix!" And then they were all "we gotta get that bad boy outta you!"
I was all HOT DAMN. I didn't think it was that bad. But like around 10 that night I got my appendix out.
I slept for like an hour that night, and then kept waking up cause nurses kept coming in and I'm so tired.
Ok, so yeah I effing hurt. I'll spare the rest of the details but I have 3 scars and my stomach is full of air from the surgery. I'm like a beachball.
I'm so tired and whenever I move I silently scream a number from 1-10. Right, and I mean RIGHT after the surgery they asked me about my pain, 1 being nothing and 10 being horrible. I was 10 for a while right after the surgery.
But now I'm homeish and my mommy is here! Time to rest and try to relax without hurting!
♥ Chelsea
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww girly i hope you feel better soon
ReplyDelete