For breakfast I find that a Quaker Breakfast Cookie, loaded with iron, calcium and fiber, and an 8 oz glass of 1% milk fills me up! Its freaking delicious.

And then for lunch and dinner, I'll have one of my favorite healthiest salads eveeer.
FRUITS, VEGTABLES, CALCIUM, PROTEIN AND DELICIOUSNESS SALAD.
Whats in it?
1. Lettuce, duh. I love the Dole/Store brand lettuce mixes in "Italian"
2. Grapes! I love the juicy explosion (oh gah, I have to...that's what she said!)
3. 1 low fat string cheese diced into little pieces
4. Chicken! I love the Purdue Short Cuts! They're grilled! They're seasoned! They're awesome! And a great price at wholesale stores!
5. One serving (yeah I have to measure this shit out) of Low-Fat Thousand Island Dressing!
Its freaking awesome. And when paired with my soft drink of choice, Coke Zero with Cherry!, its awesomeness goes up.
And then because NEED I chocolate, I love Teddy Grahams! In either chocolate or choco-chip!

And chocolate pudding is awesome too!
Finally, a pic of my dog after our first 2 mile walk!

♥ Chelsea

This is exactly the right way to start. Don't be obnoxiously perfect in the beginning. This will get you going so that you don't plateau in a few months. It leaves room for improvement, trading things for even better things later will kick things into high gear 20 pounds from now. It's right on. And the two miles a day is awesome. I need to get back on that wagon again.
ReplyDeleteYay!
Gimme a C!
Gimme an H!...