I am so sorry I haven't been updating lately! I have had family over for the past week and haven't spent much time on the computer. And I am going through a typical college student's "WTF DO I WANT TO BE?!" syndrome.
Its so funny how that through all 4 years of high school (and even some of junior high) I was set on becoming a beat reporter for the Yankees and a sportscaster. But ever since graduation, I changed my mind. I wanted to do something more. Finally I decided I wanted to become an attorney and practice family law. But then in the past week it changed to business law and then I wanted to major in communications and then nursing and then marketing and then back to criminal justice. Ah!
Ever since a girl in one of my classes told me that criminal justice degree would be a waste of money if I didn't want to pursue a career in law enforcement (which I don't) I have been wondering if that is what I want my major to be.
What if I realize that I really really REALLY can't afford law school and I am stuck with a CRJ degree? Then I am screwed! I already changed my major from Journalism to Criminal Justice and now I am thinking it should be communications (because then I can do anything practically!)
Come fall, I will need to speak to an adviser and figure this hot mess out! 85% of me is still leaning towards law but 90% of me has no idea what to do for my BA before I start law school. I have to decide soon because if I do go to law school, I start my senior year!! Which means LSAT classes next year!
But on the bright side, I am in the Honors college! Yay! Which means harder classes to go to this mysterious undergraduate degree!
♥ Chelsea
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment