Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DIY Eyeliner!

I feel like such a bad blogger. I'll try to keep up! Sorry!

But today I have a beauty tip! Ever have a favorite eye shadow that you wanted to be an eyeliner but applying said eyeshadow with an eyeliner brush just didn't cut it?

Last night I was playing around with what was in my makeup bag and found out that when you lay a color on top of a white eyeliner that it makes a highly pigmented eyeliner!

So Eyeshadow + White Eyeliner = AWESOME

My white eyeliner of choice is a freakin 99 cent Wet & Wild one! I must say this is pretty awesome!

Here are some examples:

005

Here is the eyeshadow applied with a liner brush, then the white liner and then shadow + liner!

009

Here are 3 other shadows and then then the shadows over the liner!

014

And the colors used. The black is VS' "Fierce", PF in "Baked Sands", L'oreal HIP in "Foxy" and L'Oreal HIP in "Adventurous"

I hope you guys liked it!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment