I am now the Vice President of my dorm. Well I have been for a week. But I have been thinking that for my first duty I should post a note, much like this one, in the bathrooms and showers in my section:
Dear 1st Floor Girls,
I'm sure that on more than one occasion you have encountered the hairy problem our section has. Someone has been brushing/combing/teasing/ripping out their hair in the bathrooms and showers and leaving it behind for us all to admire.
Personally I have seen huge balls of it in the shower, "hidden" in the corner. As if public showers were not gross enough. A few days later it looked like someone's hair was murdered. Hair follicles covering the entire counter. In the sinks, around the sinks, etc.
It is an unpleasant and unsanitary sight. Not to mention a danger. Like when the bottom of the showers fill up with water and your hair balls come floating towards my feet leaving me panic stricken and needing to decide "Fight or Flight". It can be a hazard.
While I am sorry for whoever is losing their hair, I ask that you please, please, CLEAN UP YOUR FREAKING HAIR!
Best Wishes,
Chelsea

No comments:
Post a Comment