Why I never used to go anywhere with my dad when I was a child:
In the waiting room of my eye doctor's in a VERY Jewish community:
Dad in a loud whisper: "DON'T LOOK NOW BUT THAT JEWISH BOY IS GIVING YOU THE EYE!"
I quickly turn my head to see a Jewish guy with a huge grin and my Dad laughing hysterically.
Telling my dad that I need new eyeglasses
"Well, as much fun as it is to see you walk into things...I guess you can get new glasses"
Shopping for glasses
"Try these, they'll make you look like Sarah Palin"
" OH NOW THOSE MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE SARAH PALIN"
Asking his opinion on some frames I'm trying on
"They look good"
"Can you say anything else but good?"
"*Long pause*....Good?"
And when he said I had 10 minutes to look and decide on glasses, he meant it. I think I decided on some nice ones....
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment