If I had to illustrate what my mind feels like, I'd have to describe it as a tennis court.
On one half of the court is the me that wants to be a sportswriter. On the other, is a me that wants to be a Family law attorney. The tennis ball? Well that is my major.
Going back and forth. And back and forth. And back and forth.
There are times that it stays on the either side of the court for some time, just to bounce back to the other. Periods where I have a temporary "AHA" moment. Only to bounce back to where I began.
I have thought about being a double major. Getting my BA in both Criminal Justice and Journalism. but then I wonder if that would be too much, because one thing I DO know is that I want to get into the Honors college.
Decisions, decisions.
Which way to the office of confused students?
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment