Saturday, January 24, 2009

Have you ever heard of pityriasis rosea? Yeah, me either. Until I started to get a weird rash on my torso which prompted me to go to the doctor.

According to my doctor (actually 2 doctors got to look at it), it is a rash that comes for unknown reasons, they believe it is a virus and that I get virus like symptoms. In most cases it covers the whole body with the exception of the face for a month or two.

Until now, I have been able to hid it well (because I don't wear extreme low cut tops or Britney Spears short shirts) but its crawling up my neck. Here is the progression...


Thursday


Today

And my prediction by Tuesday is...



I say by Friday that a local Firehouse adopts me, names me Spotty Dotty, and I grow an unnatural love for tennis balls and running after them. The rash on my chest is about 10x worst than my neck.

At least I'm not contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment