Sunday, May 10, 2009

Damn You College for Screwing With My Sleeping Habits!

Its one in the morning and I just thought I'd do a little post since I'm obviously not sleeping.

Thing is, I'm planning on doing a big post with reviews and photos and crap but I've been busy studying, do a big paper, studying, studying and finals and more studying. Oh! And packing!

So I thought I'd write about something not beauty related but rather a service review.

Ok so I had a piece of shat phone and finally I was able to upgrade it. But then I had to wait for my birthday (which is one the 19th!) to get a new one. So today I finally upgraded to the LG Dare and I love it! But thats not what I wanna rave about right now.

Best Buy is the BEST place to buy a cellphone.

Why?
1. They have the lowest prices with NO mail in rebates! And if you tell them you saw the price at somewhere cheaper, they'll honor it! (I saved $50 off my phone by doing that!)
2. They actually know what they're talking about
3. Buy a phone and get 20% off all accessories! I got 20% both my case and screen shield!
4. If the phone goes on sale within 30 days of buying it, just go back and get the difference!
5. They CALL you to make sure everything is ok! (Haven't yet for me, since I got it this afternoon but they said they will!)

I just thought it was awesome.

♥ Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. awww that is so awesome! i love shopping at best buy =] I had the lg dare previously & it was a really good phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo with you on this one; i guess this is the hardest/worst part of being in college.

    ive been so tired lately because ive been going to sleep so late since i stay up studying well good thing is almost over!

    ReplyDelete